Welcome to The Affiliate Center
Company Investing Academy has grown thanks to people spreading the word.
The course and the community are life-changing.
Now you can refer people you know and start earning money for every sale you send this way!
Simply create your account and share your affiliate link with your network.
How Does it Work?
The process is very simple:
1. You create an affiliate account that gives you a unique link. You must share your unique referral link to get the credit.
1. Visitor clicks on your link. You can use it anywhere, like your site, email or your social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Whatsapp groups, Text etc).
2. The visitor’s IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. The visitor browses Company Investing Academy and may decide to order.
4. If the visitor orders, the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive a commission for this sale.
The order does not need to be placed during the same browser session. Cookies and IPs are stored for 180 days.
Already an Affiliate?
Please visit the Affiliate Login page and enter your username and password to gain access to your account statistics, banners, linking code.
0. How much will I get paid?
You will get paid 25% of the revenue. For example, you will get paid a £150 referral fee if a customer buys a £600.00 course.
1. How and when will I get paid?
Commissions are paid three weeks after each course sale to your bank account or PayPal.
You can provide your details later when it is time to get paid. If not, I will ask you for it.
2. Where can I promote Company Investing Academy?
Anywhere you want, really. Here are some ideas. Share your affiliate link on:
- Social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Private Whatsapp groups or Facebook Groups you’re in
- Professional groups (i.e. a doctor’s network)
- Your own website
People with limited companies are really interested in the course/community. They just don’t know it exists!
Let’s change that!
You can also let friends know… Business owners, contractors, consultants etc.
3. What if the customer asks for a refund
As per the refund policy, a customer can ask for a refund.
If a refund is given you will not be entitled to a commission from this particular customer. This is part of the reason behind delaying the payouts after the sale.
Refunds rarely happen but it is part of doing business. The product should always be a win-win.
4. How do I know someone bought using my affiliate link?
You will receive an automated email after each sale.
You can also look at your affiliate dashboard. It shows the clicks and sales your link generated.
5. Can I get a voucher to incentivize the customer?
Yes, I highly recommend that.
If you are an existing course customer, you can see your voucher in the Refer section: https://members.companyinvestingacademy.co.uk/refer/
Otherwise, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will email you a unique coupon code to be used by your referrals.
Even if the customer does not click on your link but uses your voucher code, you will be credited the referral.
Sign up today and get paid for referring people to the Company Investing Academy!
Any questions email email@example.com