Put your business cash to work.
Learn how to invest your company profits. Save time and money by taking the Company Investing Course.
6+ hours of valuable video content
Tax & Investing resources, spreadsheets, notes
FREE access to a private community
Offer ends in:
Register now for £600.00
What you will learn
Who pays for my future self?
How come some people enjoy life more than others?
Why are some clever people poor and dumber people rich?
I was constantly thinking about my money ‘issues’ when a friend convinced me I am skilled enough to start my own company. I was quite reluctant but I did. My limited company was doing well, offering technology services to clients. Invoices raised, money flew in, profits stacked up.
Why take this course if I can find an accountant
1) Most accountants will often limit what their clients can achieve. They want to do things the easiest (for them) way while reducing their clients potential. “Just put more money into your pension” or “Take dividends and then invest personally” are typical responses that are not good enough. They want to do the bookkeeping – not grow wealth for their clients. Most probably, you have acknowledged this yourself too.
2) Most accountants will only spend 1 or 2 hours with you or otherwise charge thousands of pounds to explain the concepts. This is not only from my experience, but from people e-mailing me daily.
- Which investment platforms are best for company owners based on their experience/needs (passive buy & hold, index investing, gold, forex, margin loans, etc)
- How to easily track your ongoing investments and tax obligations (step-by-step examples)
- Different exit strategies 5-10 years down the line (only possible if you start on the right foot)
- Property + HMO investing through an LTD company
- How different assets are taxed when investing through an LTD (not just what the final tax bill is)
- A discounted offer with our trusted accountants or how to choose one yourself
- Being part of a community of like-minded business owners / investors to discuss ideas and strategies
- Which bank accounts to (not) use
- Pros and cons of Pensions vs LTD company investing and how to balance between the two to maximise profits as well as tax breaks
- Useful resources such as videos, excel spreadsheets and reading material to succeed in investing
|Curriculum||Academy & Accountant||Just Acc.|
Tailored approach to LTD company investing
Education & guidance on both tax and investing
Investment Platforms Comparison
Sign-up instructions and legal requirements
Discounts with trusted accountants
Online community of business owners/investors
Holistic wealth view (pensions, LTD company, ISAs, children)
Investment returns tracking
Do's and Dont's from legal point of view
Investing and tax resources (spreadsheets, videos)
Proactive, not complacent, approach
Basic tax guidance
Here's your course outline
The course consists of 3 pillars, all of which are essential to company investing and wealth management.
The Tax Pillar teaches you everything you need to know about tax and accounting. It helps you decide whether company investing is right for you, how it works and how to implement it using the most appropriate company structure. It also includes a private Q&A session for you to ask questions. We look at tax optimisation strategies to minimise taxes and stay on top of your obligations to HMRC.
The Investing Pillar is all about execution. You have decided company investing is right for you and you want to go from zero to having invested funds in a platform ASAP. It provides information for you to choose the best bank account and investing platform. It also covers Property buy-to-let and education on how to build a diversified portfolio that not only makes money but also lets you sleep well at night.
The “Enjoy your Money” Pillar is all about reaping the rewards of your efforts. It discusses different exit strategies with real-world examples. This is so that when the time comes you can keep what you earned and enjoy it / match your liabilities (i.e. kids university, fun years etc). It also covers a passive-income style of building wealth using a combination of LTD company investing and Pensions.
We believe the 3 Pillars are essential for you to make an educated decision on how to best handle your money.
The course includes 6 hours of valuable online content.
On top of that, you will have the chance to get more guidance in a private 60-minute conversation with Michael.
Here’s the detailed Company Investing Course agenda (click to expand each):
- Pros and cons of both options
- A data-driven decision with a real-world example
- Cost and flexibility
- Risks to consider
- Tax treatment of your investments
- Entrepreneurs relief
- Is it legal?
- Company structures for investing your business profits and a detailed breakdown for each
- Tax obligations to HMRC and to your accountant
- Why an exit strategy is very important and how to choose one
- How different investments are taxed when trading through an LTD, (not just what the final bill is)
- Stocks, Bonds, Commodities like Gold and Silver
- Buy-to-Let, Property funds (REITs, university accommodation and commercial property)
- Income vs Accumulation funds
- Top strategies to minimise your taxes while also considering your non-company investments
- How to prepare your annual accounts for your accountant
- How to track your investment taxes and balances
- Step-by-step example and a template to save you hours (transactions, yearly balance, dividends, rent)
- Features and cost
- Step-by-step sign-up instructions
- How to obtain a LEI code (sign up requirement)
- See inside a relevant platform
- How to buy/sell in practice
- Features and cost
- Security and FSCS protection
- How to sign-up
- Residential and commercial Buy-to-Let
- How to choose the right company structure
- Bridging and Development loan investing and platforms
- Benefits of using an LTD company to invest in Property
- Upfront and ongoing costs
- Personal BTL vs Limited company property investing
- What returns/risk to expect from each asset class
- How stocks, bonds, property, private equity can work together to provide income and capital appreciation
- Review of the most important books for successful investing (for UK-based investors)
- Investing resources (books, videos, blog posts series)
- Popular portfolios overview and purpose (All-weather, 60/40 stocks/bonds, Tim Hale’s, 100% stocks)
- How to think with concrete goals in mind
- How the right exit strategy can save you thousands of pounds
- How to implement them
- Passive income vs lump sum income
- How much is enough? How to set realistic goals you can meet in (early) retirement
- Manage risk/return
- Optimize for low taxation
- Dos and Dont’s of the Financial Independence / Retire Early movement
- Learn a tax-efficient way to extract your investment gains
- Pension benefits and costs compared to an LTD company
- How to balance contributions between the two to maximise profits and minimise taxes
- FREE spreadsheets for you to use with your own numbers
- Joining is totally optional and free for course members
- Get feedback on your ideas from like-minded individuals
- Help and get help
- Find new opportunities
- Meet other business owners in occasional in-person events
- Hold yourself accountable by sharing your plan
- Increase the chance of taking action and succeeding
- Get motivation – you are not alone
The Live Q&A session takes place online.
I recommend taking the time to go through the course material, build your knowledge and gather questions.
When you are ready, you can schedule a private session with Michael to answer your questions, validate your strategy and plan your next steps.
Join 200+ Business Owners!
6+ hours of video content and a private online live session
A powerful online community
No, no. Most online courses just email you a ton of videos to watch and expect you to figure things out on your own. This doesn’t work. Studying at home is great, studying alone is not. Our courses include a mix of online videos, a live Q&A session plus a helpful community of business owners. You can go at your own pace too, of course, but engaging with your peers is what we highly recommend.
If you have operated through a limited company before then you probably have some basic understanding already. Some basic knowledge of tax (i.e. what dividends, corporation tax are) is recommended but not essential.
Investing knowledge is not required. We will be talking about investing fundamentals and provide guidance (not advice!).
We are a team of both accountant and non-accountant experts. Having the right tax structure is important which is why a Chartered Accountant was involved in designing each Tax Pillar stage. We also focus on financial planning, exit strategies, and investing tools for limited companies.
Everything the course offers is essential for you to succeed in your investing journey.
We recommend you start considering the course if you’ve got a minimum of £20,000 to invest.
The course will give you everything you need to decide whether it’s worth taking the money out of your company and invest personally.
This is not an easy choice which is why we have dedicated an entire session to this question, backed by data.
Our goal is not to make you follow a certain path, but to help you make an educated decision on what’s best for you.
We charge no VAT (nil). We are happy to issue an invoice upon request.
Still not sure?
Get in touch
We are 100% confident the Company Investing Academy is the best way to grow your wealth.
However, if you’re not sure this course is right for you, then please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your questions.
We will do our best to reply asap.
6+ hours of valuable video content
Bonus Tax & Investing resources, spreadsheets, notes
FREE access to a private community of business owners
Register now for £600.00!